|Our philosophy at Purple ‘Potamus Preschool is to create a dynamic and welcoming environments that are interesting to Explore, Challenging to the Intellect, Beautiful to the Eyes and Sensory rich to texture, taste, touch and smell.
Our program has both self-directed and teacher directed activities that are designed to develop and enhance your child’s senses, in turn building the confidence your child needs for life long learning and self-growth. Each child is respected as an individual and our program plans are tailored to reflect their needs and concerns.
Tell Me & I Forget • Show Me & I Remember • Involve Me & I understand
We believe that children learn best by being actively involved in their own learning through a variety of hands on activities. These activities are meaningful to the children appropriate for each child’s developmental level and are designed to allow each child to progress at his or her own pace.
|• Provide a safe, caring, hygienic, healthy, happy, stable and educational environment that stimulates growth and
• Provide a quality facility suitable for the functions and demands of childcare and preschool learning.
• Focus on the well being and self worth of each child by encouraging, supporting, and providing numerous opportunities for
the enhancement of each child's spirit. We celebrate their individuality by offering many varied activities and projects that
will enhance their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and cognitive abilities.
• Staff with ability in caring for children and are interested and passionate in providing quality programs to the children
attending our centre.
• Respect for individual and cultural differences.
• Activities, structured and unstructured, cognitive and creative, for fun and for laughter – all designed to make your child’s
learning a fun experience!